Trekking destinations and adventurous treks are one of the most beloved sports in India and all over the world. People love going into the mountains and exploring the space to their fullest. Similarly, people in India are big fans of Himachal Pradesh and its near and dear place. Among the trek destinations in India MANALI BEHOLDS THE CROWN OF BEAUTY WITH THE BEAST. Manali is famous for its scenic mountains and adventure. Trek-likeHAMPTA PASS TREK, BEAS KUND TREK, pin PARVATI Trek and many more are some of the beautiful destinations in Manali to visit once in a lifetime. Today’s youth are crazy about trekking in the mountains. nowadays travel Content is gaining more popularity than anything other.
Here are the 5 best treks to undertake once in your life in Manali.
- HAMPTA PASS TREK: this trek in Manali is also known as KHUNDRU-KHUNDRU-LA PASS TREK. Being situated at an altitude of 4270 m above sea level, this trek provides a breathing astonishing view. It takes around 5 days for the trek to get completed. It’s a moderate to the difficulty level of trek that can be undertaken by beginners as well as trekkers who have prior experience. June to October is the best time for the trek.
- BEAS KUND TREK: this trek is a beautiful small duration trek which lies at an altitude of 3800 m above sea level. It’s a moderate difficulty level trek and is suitable for beginners. The trek begins from Manaliand during the trek you are also welcomed by HANUMAN TIBBA, FRIENDSHIP PEAK, etc. This Trek is Full of enjoyment and easy travel.
- BRIGHU LAKE: shining at an altitude of 14,100 ft. This lake has its beauty and environment. This is a 2-day Trek that welcomes beginners and people who have a passion for trekking. This trek commences from Manali and ends in BRIGHU LAKE Trek. It is an anintermediate to hardship level of the trek.
- SAR PASS: the SAR pass trek beings from KASOL and is a beautiful forest with pine trees. The PARVATI valley is said to be an accommodation for many wildlife and is great for adventure lovers. This trek can be experienced anytime in summers and winters. 4-5 days are required to travel the whole journey. This trek Is situated at an altitude of 14,100 ft. The trek is a moderate difficulty level trek.
- MALINA, MANALI: this village in KULLU is home to 200-300 wooden stone roof housesfor1500 people. The trek is experienced in the pine forest where the trekkers get a view along with moderate trekking. It holds 2 days to finish the trek.
Trekking is a good option for exploring the world, but individuals who go trekking should be aware of its consequences. You must be medically fit to go to the mountains, and should also carry all the needed equipment required During the trek. Manali is beautiful and spacious with lots of adventures like paragliding, trekking, road trips, etc. Visit Our website Mount Heavens and Book Now Next Adventure Trip with your Family and Friends.