The digital transformation has enabled the citizens to do business with transparency & reliability across India. One such change is visible in making payment of Taxes. The Indian Government has approved an organised body through which people or businessmen can file ITR. The body is called GST SUVIDHA KENDRA.
This Kendra acts as a GST facilitation centre. It is appointed & approved by GSPs.
But, What is GSP?
GSP is a short term used for GST Suvidha Provider. It is an authorized & enabler intermediary that allows businesses to access portal services of GST. The GSP helps to submit GST law with the provisions via their GST APIs & Software applications.
Any Indian citizen can initiate GSK to undertake and serve any size of business. The GSK system is very beneficial for seasonal businessmen and casual taxpayers. It assists them to easily submit Taxes with GST. Along with this, the GSK fulfils their requirements of GST compliance at minimal rates.
GST SUVIDHA KENDRA helps the Government of India to ease the GST application procedure. Moreover, it removes challenges and obstacles faced by SMEs, individuals, traders, etc.
Presently, the GSK is rapidly growing as a franchise model. You can earn a good commission with minimum investment.
WHAT IS GST SUVIDHA KENDRA?
GST SUVIDHA KENDRA or GST Center is a one-stop platform that assists SMEs, traders, persons to file their GST returns on time. You can be charged more by professionals like CA to file the activities of GST. At GSK you can file your return at a cost-effective price.
WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS ADVANTAGES YOU CAN GET WITH THE SETUP OF GST SUVIDHA KENDRA?
- A GSP approved license is given to GSK called GSTN.
- You will give all the services associated with GST.
- You can provide add-on services like GST registration, Pan Card, etc.
- As per your efforts, you can earn a good commission every month.
HOW TO OPEN GST SUVIDHA KENDRA?
To begin and run a successful GSK in your area you can contact a recognised GSK. You can open GSK at minimal franchise cost.
There are some steps that must be followed by you to open GSK. They are:
- Be assured that you are eligible and meet all the requirements to run GST SUVIDHA KENDRA.
- Select the platform or company that offers GSK license and registration.
- Once you are done with the company selection, visit the company website and give a read to all the crucial particulars.
- If the company suits you then apply for registration as a franchise owner.
- Provide all the essential documents mentioned on the website.
- Choose the services plan and pay the applicable fee.
- At last, you can start your GSK at your chosen place.
WHAT ARE THE ESSENTIAL POINTS YOU WILL ADHERE FOR GST SUVIDHA KENDRA FRANCHISE?
To get the franchise of GST SUVIDHA KENDRA there are certain criteria that need to be fulfilled. They are:
A GSK should be set up in 100 meters per square area. It should be located at a premium location. The Kendra should be visible and easily accessible to the people.
SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
You don’t require any previous business experience to begin a GSK. But the basic knowledge of computers, Microsoft excel and accounts is a must. In addition, you should have interpersonal skills.
The centres are located all over India as per the customer’s convenience. But there are some regions where they don’t exist. Hence, the GSP first checks whether there is any GSK or not. This helps GSP to allow or disallow the ones who have applied to open a franchise of GSK.
As a franchisee of GSK, you will get proper guidance and training to run a successful GSK. You will get the technical support of the GST service provider.
If you have the basic knowledge & skills of computers, accounting, then you will not require extra staff. You can perform all the tasks alone. If you don’t have skills then you will hire staff on a salary basis.
FAQs ON GST SUVIDHA KENDRA
Q1. Is it safe if I invest in GST SUVIDHA KENDRA?
Yes, it is safe and secure if you invest in GST SUVIDHA KENDRA. The centers provide all types of support to their franchise owners.
Q2. What is the working procedure for the franchise?
The working procedure for the franchise owners is very simple. They need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- When any client comes to them (franchise owner) for GST service, they will take all the required documents for that particular service.
- They will upload all the client’s documents on the CRM portal.
- The verification process is handled by the backend support team of GSKs.
- If the franchise owner has any doubt/queries then they can contact the Relationship Manager directly.
- The GST SUVIDHA KENDRA App provides a support facility for easy communication.
Q3. What are the requirements & eligibility if I purchase the franchise of GST SUVIDHA KENDRA?
If you (franchise owner) don’t have the business knowledge, then you can also open GST SUVIDHA KENDRA.
It requires a place where the business can be operated.
You must have completed graduation or at least have passed the 12th standard.
The place should have a printer, computers, internet connection & scanner.
Q4. How are GST centres recommended as profitable businesses?
Every business/trade has its disadvantages and advantages on the basis of business season. But the GST SUVIDHA KENDRA business never goes out of season. The franchise owners can offer different GST services to their people. They can provide other services like Insurance premiums, loans, ITR filing, Bill payments, etc.
Presently, franchise owners are more connected with a vast number of clients. This makes it a recommendable and profitable business.
Q5. What is the cost required to buy a GST franchise?
You can buy the GST franchise at a minimal cost. In addition, you can view all the cost details for franchise owners at a private company or individual website.
GST SUVIDHA KENDRA provides business opportunities for all Indian citizens. You can open a franchise of GSK with minimum investment. Along with this, you can earn a good commission with your efforts and some easy steps.