Table of Contents
The shaman would be spiritual healers who have existed since bygone times. Although shamanism still exists in the whole world, there are Lots of people who still now believe in shaman and their magical ways, and those names depend on shaman names.
this kind of magic man fights with a powerful bad soul and saves a common person’s life. this magic basically happens in the country of Africa and South Africa and India too.
if you find names for you shaman so here I am going to tell you in many category shaman names like a female funny, good shaman.
Tauren Shaman Names
These shamans are very powerful and their power instant work on people who is sick of a black soul.
Cool, Good, Funny,Clever,And Best Orc Shaman Names
Shaman People who knew about shamanism could control the bad soul. meanwhile, he was any kind of name happen so here is this list.
Female Shaman Names
Many females work in shamanism who doing well in this field and help their country many women use the name Pandaren shaman names and they did great magic on bed soul.
But there have to do some different kind of work and wearing some weird jewelry and dresses and have to face huge problems.
Therefore her names always are different, find some new shaman girl names
Powerful Troll Shaman Names
Some powerful shaman who has great power that name is troll shaman so here is that kind of name:
Shaman Names Generator
Draenei Shaman Names And Meanings
1. Abijiya – Great female Shamans of Mongolia are known as Abijiya.
2. Alumbrada – Spanish mystics and Shamans are called Alumbrada.
3. Angakok – Angakok is one of the good Shaman names that refer to Inuit (Native American people living in North America’s coldest regions) Shamans.
4. Asog – Also known as Bayok, Asog refers to feminized male Shamans in the Philippines.
5. Ayahuasquero – Peruvian Shamans who use the entheogenic brew called Ayahuasca are known as Ayahuasquero.
6. Baal Shem – A name given to Jewish Shamans.
7. Babalawo – Refers to the Shamans of Nigeria’s Yoruba community. It means “father of the spirits.”
8. Babaylans – Also known as Katalonan or Balian, Babaylans were the Shamans of the pre-colonial Philippines.
10. Baqshi – Shamans in Kazakhstan are known as Baqshi.
11. Bean Feasa – A name for ancient Irish spiritual healers.
12. Beata – The name given to certain female Shamans in Spain.
13. Bobohizan – Also known as Bobolian, Bobohizan refers to a Shaman who is a ritual specialist in the Kadazan-Dusun pagan rites of the Malay peninsula.
14. Boge – Smaller Mongolian male Shamans are known as Boge.
15. Bombo – Nepalese Tamang Shamans are known as Bombo
16. Bomoh – Bomoh is a name given to some Shamans in Sumatra and Malaysia.
17. Bongthing – The name for male Shamans in the Lepcha tribe of the Himalayas.
18. Boo – Some Mongolian Shamans are known as Boo.
19. Curandero – The Curandero is a type of Shaman who practices spiritual healing in Southern Europe, the United States, and Latin America.
20. Dahia al-Kahina – The name was used in seventh century Tunisia to refer to female Shamans and Priestesses.
21. Dukun – Dukun is a term used in Malaysia to describe Shamans.
22. Eem – The Shamans of California’s Karuk tribe are known as Eem.
23. Fear Feasa – Another name for spiritual healers in ancient Ireland.
24. Idugai – Smaller female Shamans in Mongolia are known as Idugai.
25. Inyanga – The Nguni people of southern Africa use the name Inyanga to refer to Shamans.
26. Iyeska – A Lakota word used to refer to Shamans meaning “interpreter.”
27. Jhakri – Shamans in the Indian Himalayan state of Sikkim and its neighbouring country of Nepal are known as Jhakri.
28. Jigari – Great male Shamans of Mongolia are known as Jigari.
29. Kadji – Kadji is the name of Shamans in the Aboriginal communities across Australia and New Zealand. It stands for “clever man” or “clever woman.”
30. Kahuna – Some Hawaiian Shamans are known as Kahuna.
31. Lhapa – Lhapa is the name given to male Shamans in Tibet
32. Lhamo – Lhamo is the name given to female Shamans in Tibet.
33. Lukomon – A name for Etruskan Shamans.
34. Lukomor – Another name used to refer to Etruskan Shamans.
35. Machi – Machi is the name of a female Shaman of Chile’s Mapuche community.
36. Mambo – High Priestesses in the voodoo tradition are known as Mambo.
37. Mananambal – A Filipino word for healers and Shamans.
38. Mangkukulam – A Filipino name for Shamans.
39. Mambabarang – Another Filipino name for Shamans.
40. Mara’akame – The name given to shamans of the Huichol Indian people in Northern Mexico.
41. Menye Waempo – The name given to male Shamans of Ecuador’s Waorani community, meaning “jaguar father.”
42. Menye Baada – The name for female Shamans and wives of male Shamans in the Waorani community in Ecuador, meaning “jaguar mother.”
43. Mun – A name for female Shamans of the Lepcha tribe in the Himalayas.
44. Miko – Miko is the name given to female Shamans who practice the Shinto religion in Japan.45. Mikogami – Another name for female Shinto Shamans in Japan.
46. Molfar – Ukraine’s folk healers are known as Molfar.
47. Mudang – Mudang is one of the female Shaman names and refers to the female Shamans of South Korea.
48. Natigai – Female Mongolian Shamans are known as Natigai, which means “earth-mothers.”
49. Noaidi – An ancient Saami word used to describe seers and Shamans.
50. Noro – The all-female Shaman order of Noro is found in Japan’s Okinawa, in the Ryukyu Islands.
51. P’aqo – A name used in the Andes mountains to refer to Shamans.
52. Paje – A Brazillian name used to refer to Shamans.
53. Pau – Another name for Tibetan male Shamans.
54. Paumo – Another name for Tibetan female Shamans.
55. Pawang – Pawang refers to certain Shamans in Indonesia and Malaysia.
56. Quam – Turkish people refer to Shamans as Quam.
57. Rishi – A name for Shamans and ascetics in India.
58. Sadhu – Another name for ascetics and Shamans in India.
59. Sangoma – Sangoma is the name used to refer to Shamans in the Zulu language.
60. Seidhkona – One of the names used to refer to female Shamans from Norse mythology.
61. Szeptuchy – Shamans in Poland are known as Szeptuchy.
62. Taltos – Shamans in Hungary are known as Taltos.
63. Tang-ki – One of the names used in China to refer to Shamans.
64. Tngri – The most respected Shamans in Mongolia are known as Tngri.
65. Txiv Neeb – This term is used to refer to the Shamans of ancient China belonging to the Hmong community.
66. Udgan – A name often used for female Shamans of Mongolia.
67. Ueinkarkur – An Ainu word for Shamans.
68. Vala – One of the female Shaman names for Shamans from Norse mythology.
69. Veleda – Female Shamans of the ancient Bructerii tribe were known as Veleda.
70. Voelva – Another Shaman name for female Shamans from Norse myth.
71. Volva – Yet another name for Norse mythology’s female Shamans.
72. Wolchwy – A name used to refer to Shamans in Russia.
73. Wulla-mullung – The Shamans of the Wiradjuri tribe in Southeast Australia are called by this name.
74. Yaskomo – The Shamans of the Waiwai people in Brazil and Guyana are known as Yaskomo.
75. Yatiri – Shamans of the Aymara community in South America are known as Yatiri.
76. Yuta – Yuta is an order of Shamans that includes both men and women in Japan’s Ryukyu Islands in Okinawa.
77. Zer mashitum – A name for priestesses and female Shamans of ancient Babylonia.
78. Zinishtum zikrum – Another name for ancient Babylonia’s female Shamans and Priestesses.
79. Znakharka – Ukraine’s female Shamans are known by this name.
Shamanism is spirituality and magics techniques who are still believe and trust in this shaman and his name so here is full list of shaman names. choose and help that kind of people.
Are you believe in shamanism
- Catchy And Attractive Import-Export Companies Names
- 363+ Stardew Valley Farm Names Ideas & Suggestion|(Funny, Good, 2020-2021)